Fall'in for Fall Favorites

By September 23, 2015











Google tells me that today is the first day of Fall.

You know what's my favorite season? That's right. Fall

As we gradually transition into this cooler season, things that I've been loving have also slowly changed. Things that I'm obsessed with (in no order in particular) are warm hazelnut lattes, nude matte polishes - anything in beige actually, printed pieces, creamy leather jackets, and anything I can get my hands on in the perfect shade of maroon. Yes, you know what I am talking about.

Even though I'm in school now, and most mornings consist of me picking between black yoga pants or blue yoga pants, I still have the weekends to indulge my other interests - namely clothes. Thank goodness.

But let's cut to the chase, and get to things that I've been loving!
My EXTRA favorite things are in bold.


Makeup and Skincare Products

LIMECRIME Velvetine in Wicked | KATE Eyeliner in Coffee Brown | NYX Lip Liner 
LUSH Sikkim Girls Body Butter | Tresor by Lancome | Benefit's They're Real! Mascara
MAC lipstick in Velvet Teddy | Tarte Contour Brush | Clinique Lash Primer
MUJI face mask pills 

Clothing and Accessories 

J.Crew Nude Sweater | ALDO Chain Necklace | BCBGMaxazria Leather Jacket
Oversized Zara Scarf | Prada Nude Lambskin Tote | Zara Printed Crop Top
Club Monaco Perforated Leather Shorts

My daily routine is almost at it's bare bare minimum right now. I've come to appreciate the concept of quality over quantity, and I practically use the same things every single day. Also, cutting down on the number of choices I have really saves me a headache when it comes to decision time.

What can I say? It's back to basics for me.

Stay Warm,
naomi


You Might Also Like

7 Lovely Replies

  1. Great fall favorites! I love the J.Crew sweater with the Aldo necklace - great combination!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashinosalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the leather shorts, so chic! Loved your favorites! XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had my eye on Limecrime's Wicked! *___* I'm totally jumping on that fall vampy bandwagon! If you're wearing it in the photo above, it looks amazing on you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna, you have to get it. Let me tell you haha. You will LOVE IT and it will be your best 'Fall' purchase.

      Delete
  4. These are some fun products! I especially love the kit kat!! lol...would love if you can link your post to my blog link up party http://the-wardrobe-stylist.com/2016/02/19/fitness-model-workout/

    ReplyDelete